Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Reset"

For those of you that are familiar with the Atari 2600...You know the importance of the red "Reset Button" on the game console.

Whenever a game of Astroids or Pac-Man was not going well for me (meaning: I was loosing), I simply hit the reset button.

Of course, this would lead to Wrestle Mania in the family room between my brothers and me. Nonetheless, it was a great way to start the game over.

Today is my "Reset Button" day for the BaseballSmith blog.

From now on, my goal is to share (hopefully) insightful, valuable information to my readers on a more consistent basis.

We should have plenty to share over the next several months...

Annie begins her fall softball season. I have volunteered to help out. Should be FUN!

David is taking the fall season off to get his elbow healthy. I'll let you know how that goes.

Quick Aside (since it has been a while since my last post):

I am no longer the head coach of David's baseball team. He has changed teams. And I will be an assistant coach this season.

IMO, the assistant coach is the best gig in youth baseball. You get to coach the kids without dealing with all the "headaches" of being a head coach. Maybe that is where the term head coach comes from. : )

I am excited about spending the upcoming fall with my family and the teams we are a part of regardless of our role. And I look forward to Resetting the BaseballSmith blog.



Brandon




No comments:

Post a Comment